Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday and Poor Sleep

I awoke at 2:00AM and went to the bathroom and took my thyroid med and then went back to bed. But I could not get back to sleep. At 3:00AM, I just gave up and got up. There's no point in just tossing and turning  the rest of the night. My sinus' were draining again and I had to get up to blow my nose a couple of times.

I guess I will go up to Juanita's this morning and balance her checkbook. I want to get back before noon for game day this afternoon at the senior center.

Tomorrow I will clean the apartment again.  I will need to vacuum as well as dust. At least I have all the laundry caught up.

Friday at 10:00 Leslie will pick up Karan and me for our trip to Springfield for Mission Center Conference.

More later....

I need to go to Brahms this morning and buy milk and half and half coffee cream. I used what little I had left for my oatmeal this morning. I want to get some more cold ease too. I used all I had on hand. It worked too. The cold I started to get was cut short. I took 4 one day and 5 the second day and as of yesterday, I had no symptoms. Amazing! I went through a box of tissue the day before.

The new phone seems to be working fine. Leslie got the e-mail working yesterday and arranged the icons better for me.  She also got my facebook on it. When it comes to electronics, she and my eldest son,  Keith, are simply genius. Scott and I struggle with it. We get by but that's about all.

I went to Independence about 9:30AM and balanced Juanita's checkbook. Keith called me while I was there and we had a nice visit. He had taken my younger granddaughter and he and Esther went to Vegas for a couple of days. He had just put her on a plane to send her back to Texas. I got back in time to have one of my frozen dinners for lunch. That and an ice cream bar are plenty for me. 

Then I went to game day at the senior center at 1:00PM and had a good time. There were only four of us but that was plenty to play Skipbo I got home about 3:30 and read for awhile. Marilyn brought me some homemade soup and I will have it for lunch tomorrow. I went to Brahms and bought my milk and stopped at Country Mart and bought half and half. Brahms container is nearly impossible to open without tearing it up.

I watched some Amazon Prime TV until evening and then I took my bath and lay down with Missy on the sofa to watch some more. At 9:00PM, we went to bed.

No comments: