Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday and Another Reading Day

I awoke early again this morning but I could tell I had had my sleep out. I have my breakfast of oatmeal early and watched the weather on the 8's and then went back to my book.

Nancy called about mid morning and wanted to go to lunch so I told her I would pick her up since she was right on my way. And I did that. We went to Eggberts and ate our usual chicken salad and muffin and fruit. We both really like that. There was a very noisy little boy about two years old. Finally, since we could visit there for the noise, we went on to her house. I had intended to buy lunch but she beat me to the punch. I left the tip. Then she wanted me to come in for awhile for a visit, I did that and stayed two hours.

When I got home, I read the rest of my Kindle book.  About 3:15PM the Schwans man came and I paid for my order.  He delivered it. I got my mail and did the crossword puzzle in the Reporter before taking it to Alice.

I think I may vacuum tomorrow. 

More later... I may have something on the Amazon Prime to watch or something I recorded.

I watched  a Dateline show that I had recorded this morning. After that, I took my bath and got ready for bed. It's a little early but I will look on Amazon Prime and see if there is something there I would be interested in watching. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: