Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday and Woolaroc

I didn't sleep all that well last night. I finally got up at 4:45AM and put my contacts in and dressed and fixed myself some coffee. Then I sat down in here in the den to go over the blog and copy it to The Bloggers Spot too. Dean sleeps much later. I just try not to wake him as I quietly go through the bedroom to the bathroom to put my face on.

Sometime today, whenever he is ready, we will go back to Bartlesville and take 123 highway out to Woolaroc. We plan to have lunch out there at the sandwich shop on the grounds. When we get back to the apartment, we will go out to the Copan Truck Stop for dinner. He plans to leave tomorrow morning early to get back to Rod, his disabled son.

More later...

We were so late getting started that we decided to skip breakfast. We are just going to eat lunch at the concession stand at Woolaroc. We will go through the museum and then come back to Caney...driving through Bartlesville.

Dean wants to eat supper at the Copan Truck Stop and that is fine with me. He will be leaving sometime in the morning.

We went to the Copan Truck Stop. He had an excellent chicken fried sandwich and I had a cup of veggie beef soup. Both were excellent. He brought half his  sandwich back to the apartment and put it in the frig for tomorrow.

We read until bedtime and then both turned in.

No comments: