Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday and Another Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night and am all packed for the retreat. I have had my coffee, Chai and oatmeal for breakfast and fed the cat and her kittens. I am all packed and ready to go later this morning about 10:30AM. Leslie wants to leave at 11:00AM. I only have to pack the car.

The desktop is acting up today so I am having to use the laptop. I am going to go see if I can get windows activated now. It was still trying to reboot so I had to turn it completely off and start it again. This time it started and even connected to the internet and activated windows. Windows 10 has been nothing but trouble for me. But it seems to be working now.

I got the bare floors washed and will vacuum tomorrow after I get back home.

It's almost 7:00AM and I want to watch the news now. So, more later...

It is now 10:30AM and I am leaving for John and Leslie's to go to the retreat. I will be back sometime tomorrow and finish this up.

More tomorrow...

We had a fine retreat although I must say I nearly froze to death. Founders Hall  was ice cold and even a sleeping bag didn't help. I wrapped my feet in a towel and finally got to sleep.

But it was a good retreat. Just a terribly cold hall.

No comments: