Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday and a Trip to Springfield to Conference

I slept well last night and got up shortly before 5:00AM to get myself ready for the day and finish packing for our overnight at Springfield, Missouri, for the Mission Center Conference. I am to be out at Leslie's at 10:00AM this morning. I will leave my car in her garage. She has a 9:00AM meeting tomorrow morning before the conference starts. We won't be back until later Saturday afternoon.

I have had my oatmeal and coffee and fed the cats... Two yellow ones, one the father of the other, ...came and one gray kitten came and ate. They will miss my food this evening and tomorrow morning since I will be gone. I am all packed. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I always make a list but I may have missed putting something on the list. This time I had to add the two by two gauze patches and the fungicide and tape. After my bath, I always have to add the fungicide and the bandage and tape it in place and then wear a sock over it so I won't lose the bandage in the night.

I am waiting to see the CBS news that comes on at 8:00AM.

So more later...

I spent the rest of the morning until 9:30 puttering around. Then I left and went out to Leslie and John's and left my car in their garage. Leslie and I left for Joplin where we were going to have lunch at  cracker barrel.

Then we left for Springfield. We are to have dinner with the Mission Center group. Afterward we went over to the church and set up chairs and tables for 80 people for the Mission Center Conference tomorrow. After that, we went to our Hotel and got ready for bed. We were very tired after our trip and the evening's work.

No more until I get back on Saturday evening.

No comments: