Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday and a Football Game

I slept poorly again last night. I had several things going through my mind and I just couldn't seem to shake them. Finally I got up shortly before 4:00AM. I had my oatmeal and coffee and Chai and then checked out the cats and kittens. Sure enough, they were there waiting for their breakfast so I poured four bowls for them. They ate greedily.

I watched the news for awhile and then decided to contact the classmates and tell them I was ready to start the newsletter and needed them to send me their news. I almost immediately got two e-mails with news. I had brought the deceased classmates list up to date last night. As I receive news, I will add it into the letter. When it is finished I will save it on a thumb drive along with the  list of classmates without e-mail and take it up to Leslie's office to be printed off there. This year I will also include the list of classmates without e-mail and they can print off the envelopes too. Last year, although I had them print off the letters, I printed off the envelops myself. Leslie suggested I let them do the envelops too. That would sure make the job easier.

Starting at 11:00AM, I watched the Penn State and Ohio football game. My daughter-in-law, Scott's wife, always wants me to watch it too so I have gotten hooked on them. She got her degree from Ohio State and is a terrific fan! Ohio State won!

More later... 

I went out to Dollar General and bought a calendar I could hang on the magnet on my frig door and then spent some time putting all the birthdays on it for the year.

I watched some TV until 8:00PM and since I had been up so long, I took my bath and went to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. เว็บดูบอลฟรี

Michael Mayrhofer said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. น้ำดีคอมมิสชั่นสูง