Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wednesday and A Big Day

I slept well again last night and got up close to 5:00AM . I had a tiny bowl of oatmeal and some coffee and chai and then left at 6:30AM for Coffeyville. I picked up Bob for breakfast  and after I took him home, I went out to Woodshed and bought my gas. Then I went to the library and returned the book.

After that I went to my hair appointment and really needed that. I went out to church and made copies of my receipts for the classmate mailing work. I will give Bill Webb the originals and keep the copies just in case I need them for something. I am to meet him for lunch tomorrow at Lanning's and he will repay me for my expense.

I went to Walmart after I got back to Coffeyville and bought what few groceries I needed. Then I went on to the senior center for bunco. I took some of the cookies I had made day before yesterday. There were only six of us today. Darlene and Marilyn were not there but Janet played with us. I had the most wins...for a change. Marilyn was going to stop by the emergency room and try to find out why she had developed splitting headaches. I left a message on her phone to ask her to call me when she knew something.

I stopped at Brahms and bought milk.

I then came back home. It was just starting to rain here when I went out to get my mail. I hope it stops before I leave tomorrow for Coffeyville again. I put away my groceries and came in here to work on the blog. It's after 4:00PM now and I will go watch the 4:00PM news for awhile.

It's 6:15PM now and I have watched the Tulsa news and am getting ready to take my bath in an hour. I will go on to bed at 9:00PM after I watch an episode of "Murder She Wrote". . 

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

Sounds like you really pack your day full of activity!! I really want to learn how to play buncco!!