Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday and a Quiet Day

I slept fairly well last night. I woke up several times but managed to get back to sleep each time. I finally got up shortly before 6:00AM.

After getting myself ready for the day, I fed myself and the cats. Then I watched the news on Channel 6.  Now I am watching the CBS news. They are dealing with the impeachment now.

I may watch this awhile.

More later...

I tried to watch the proceedings  but both sides behaved like children so I finally just gave up and did something else.

I went down to Bartlesville and looked around at what is left of the mall. Then I bought gas and came on back home. The only thing I bought was the gas..... at $2.03 a gallon. 

I have two computers...a laptop and a notebook. I attempted to blog from the notebook but there was some sort of game on my blog when I attempted to respond to a remark on my comments. and I didn't care to play their little game and tried to bypass it. Then I was locked out and was forced to come in here to this laptop to finish my blog.

I get so tired of this sort of thing. On facebook, I get 40 different requests for "friends" from friends of some of my friends and the only way I can rid my facebook page of them is to go to my phone to log on and then I can delete them from there.  My computers don't offer that option.

More later....It's 6:15PM in the evening now and I will take my bath and get my pjs on and then watch some  TV.

More later...

I ate a breakfast bar for supper and some Waldorf salad. Then I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote", took my bath , "All Stand" as well as "Bull" then I  went on to bed.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

When Cliff came in for the noon meal, he turned on the TV and watched the hearings for a half-hour or so. It was affecting my mood, hearing all the fussing, and the voices with anger in them; it wasn't what they were doing that bothered me, just their voices. I was relieved when Cliff decided to watch the news, although that isn't much better. Honestly, I don't handle TV being on during the day very well. But then, I can only stand my own choice of songs being played one after another for much more than forty-five minutes. Constant noise feels like an assault to my ears.

Margie's Musings said...

I couldn't agree with you more Donna. Both sides behaved like children and I just turned it off. Very Unprofessional!!!

Galla Creek said...

TV just grates at my nerves. With Larry not feeling well, he watches it. He turns it on and sleeps. He must like the racket.
I like silence.

Margie's Musings said...

sister-Three, there is very little I watch on TV anymore. There are few good programs. I watch "Lucky Dog at 10:00am on Saturday mornings, and "Bull" on various nights (depending on football). Then I turn over to Amazon Prime and watch "Murder She Wrote".

Most of today's programming is either too silly or way too violent..At my age, I just don't need that.