Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday and Church

I woke up pretty early this morning but since I felt I had my sleep out, I got up and dressed and got ready for the day, I fixed my oatmeal and coffee and then fixed my coffeecake for the Sunday school classes. After it baked and cooled, I iced it and got it covered with saran.

I got over to church about 8:30AM and cleaned up the stuff people had dragged in on their feet.., turned up the thermostat and made the coffee. After Bob and Phyllis arrived. we started our church school class. Karan wasn't there for the class so we started without her.

Leslie brought Shawn. John stayed home and delivered his product to the farmers. Tomorrow Leslie and John will go to Bartlesville to the doctor. John is having his second cataract surgery early tomorrow morning.

After church six of us went to Great China for lunch. I had sweet and sour chicken this time. I boxed half of it up and took it to Nancy after I got my newsletters finished and got them in the mailbox with the flag up.

My neighbor, next door, brought me a nice box of assorted treats . I ate the caramel corn. I had a nice visit with Nancy again this afternoon when I took her the sweet and sour chicken.

The little girls, John and Leslie's grandchildren, were in Topeka with the other grandparents for the Christmas vacation so I had a lot of coffeecake left and brought home five pieces. I will take Nancy some tomorrow.

I fed two of the feral cats this evening. Several didn't come back this time. One yellow tom cat and the mama cat came but I didn't see the others.

I watched 60 Minutes this evening and then took my bath and although it's only 8:00PM, I may go on to bed. I am very tired.

No comments: