Saturday, January 4, 2020

Saturday and Church Christmas Decorations Put Away

I got up at 5:30AM this morning, had my oatmeal and coffee and Chai and fed the two cats that showed up for breakfast...mama cat and Yellow Tom. Later young Tom came and I put some food out for him/her too.

I put away the bowls when they were finished and covered them with clean white paper napkins. Then I read until time to go out to the church north of Dearing and help put away all the Christmas decorations. There was plenty of help and we were finished in an hour and a half. That makes a difference !
We had Melissa and Kelly, Karan and Leslie and me. It only took us an hour and a half and we got everything put away in the shed and the storage room inside.

After we finished I drove back over to Caney and will read until lunchtime. It is 11:10AM now and I am getting hungry.  I need to bring in the things I bought at Dollar General over at Coffeyville. I needed cat food, sugar and powdered sugar.

More later...

I read my new book this afternoon and enjoyed the sunshine in my back bedroom streaming through the windows. I finished it.

Cyndi texted me that she needed some cleaning supplies and trash bags so I went out to Dollar General  and bought what she needed.

I finally got a hold of Nancy. She and her classmates made a trip to Bartlesville and enjoyed the sunshine too. They were gone all afternoon. She wants to have lunch on Monday so I will plan on that.

I brought the cat dish in after they finished eating this evening. I will not leave them outside anymore. I've lost two Tupperware blue bowls and three double dish black bowls. I have two of those blue bowls left and the third black double dish.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and try to stay up until 9:00PM before going to bed. I only made it until 8:00PM and just went on to bed.

2 comments:

Kay said...

We had no decorations to put away this year since we were gone for much of December. I’ve begun reading Outlander now and enjoying it.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for visiting, Kay~ I always enjoy your remarks.