Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday and Make Up Housework.

I slept well last night...probably because I read instead of watching TV. Anyhow, I wa sup shortly before 5:00AM and dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and chai. I saw two cats waiting for breakfast and again had to go out through the garage to take their food out to keep one of them (mama cat) from coming in the apartment. I sure don't want to go through that mess again.

I want to watch  "CBS This Morning" while I post this blog.

Later, after the news is over, I will start cleaning this apartment.

So more later..

O.K. I got the kitchen, foyer and bathroom floors mopped and the carpets vacuumed. I will need to dust later...

I just had Schwan's chicken pot pie for my lunch ..pretty good for a frozen meal. I placed an order for the next time he stops here in two weeks. I forgot about using the last of the chicken pot pies. I will ask him when he comes if he has any on the truck. He was here yesterday but I had no room in my freezer since I had Tuesday's cake in there frozen and two of three frozen meals from Walmart too.

I also worked the crossword puzzle in the Reporter this morning.

More even later...

I read all afternoon and later watched a couple of programs I had recorded.

As soon as it got dark I checked out which cats were wanting dinner. There were two of them: mama cat and big yellow Tom. I fed them and then brought in the bowls before the possum came back to eat.

At  7:00PM, I took my bath and at 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: