Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday and Reading My Book

I slept well last night even though I woke up twice to strange noises. It must have been the furnace duct work expanding and contracting as it went on and off.

Anyhow, I got up about 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day and fed myself my oatmeal
and coffee and chia and then fed two of the cats their breakfast.

Then I read all morning until I finished my latest book

The sun is shining today. I may call Gay and see if she is free for lunch.

More later...

Gay says it is beautiful there and it is certainly beautiful here so I will drive up to Chanute and have lunch with her at Opie's. I will need to leave about 10:30AM which is about 15 minutes from now.

So more even later....

I had forgotten that Caney is 66 miles from Chanute instead of 50 like it was from Coffeyville so I was 10 minutes or so late to our lunch. However we ate and stayed until 3:00PM and visited when I finally decided I had better get home. I did stop and get gas at Love's there in Chanute. It was $2.19....not too bad a price.

I am doing a load of laundry now. It is mostly towels and underwear. I had my bath shortly after 6:15PM and was going to read but discovered my third book was one I had already read.

I fed at least two cats, mama cat and Big Yellow Tom and for a little while the third little yellow one came and ate.

I watched two programs I had recorded this morning "Lucky Dog" was one of them. It is on CBS at 10:00AM on Saturdays.

I will try to stay up until 9:00PM. I am having Alexa play some music. 

No comments: