Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday and a Change of Plans

I woke up at 2:30AM with the realization that I was causing a lot of unnecessary work for both my eldest son and my daughter.and was sending off the only computer I had that could use my printer...and I need my printer. Plus, both my son and daughter are very busy people with their own important agendas. So I got up and unpacked the laptop and set it up again so I would have access to a printer until the desktop Keith is sending me arrives. As long as it can use the printer, I really don't need the laptop. The notebook can access the internet and my banking ...even if it will not utilize my old printer. That Cox tech tried to install it for an hour and finally a message appeared on it that said it could not install it.

If the desktop isn't able to use the old printer I may have to buy another printer or just let the old  laptop use it. I hooked up my exterior drive to the laptop and will use it with the desktop computer Keith is sending me when I receive it.. He said it looks brand new but he did not know how old it was until he has a chance to utilize it. He said he bought it from a lady for $20.00. What a deal!

So I will not be going back to Coffeyville today. I will clean the apartment instead.

More later...the cats may be waiting for their breakfast.

How about that!! I have two yellow cats and two gray cats (mama cat is one of them and Big Tom cat is another of them) out there. The other two are two of the younger ones from her litter.

I have been watching the TV news.  I also mopped the floors. As soon as CBS news is off I will vacuum.  I have a lot of time to make up after yesterday.

I got the apartment vacuumed and only have to dust now.  

I picked up Nancy about 1:00PM or so and we drove up to Independence and went to Ana Maes  for coffee and a wonderful muffin. Then we browsed their gift shop and I bought Maia's Birthday gift. 

Then we went to the hardware store and browsed their gifts too. Nancy bought some birthday cards. Then we went to the Dairy Queen and I had my small blizzard and Nancy had a small vanilla shake. We drove out to John and Leslie's and visited the puppies. We were both very impressed with how cute they were and how much they had grown. Hoover, the dad of the puppies, came out to visit us and he was so glad to get some attention. Then as we were leaving, Mini came out too. She wanted to go with us in the car but we slowly left the property and when she found we were not going to let her go, she turned around and went back up to the house.

Then I took Nancy home and I went over to the Caney car wash and washed my car. It was filthy. 

I turned on the news and sat with the notebook and worked on this blog.

More later...

Later I watched the CBS News and at 7:00PM, I took my bath and read one of my library  books until 9:00PM, when I went to bed.


.

No comments: