Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday and Baking a Cake

I slept well last night and got up shortly before 5:00AM.  I got myself ready for my day. I have had my oatmeal and coffee and even my chai.

When I looked out this morning all three cats were waiting for their breakfast. Mama cat, as usual, and big yellow Tom and young yellow were there.  I took them out their breakfast and they all three stuffed themselves. I have left the food out there in case they will be back later.

Today. I will bake my cake and put it in my freezer and then take it to church tomorrow to put it in the freezer there. Bob will pick it up on Tuesday to take it to the First Christian Church in Independence for their Tuesday evening supper.

I have noticed a little light headedness this morning. I took my blood pressure and it was 136/71 with a heart rate of 71. I guess that's alright. I haven't had a blood pressure pill since Wednesday, when Dr. C told me to give it up for a month.  My next appointment is February 21st.

More later...

I had a peanut and jelly sandwich for lunch. I really couldn't think of anything else I wanted. 

Suzanne came  a little later then she thought. She stayed awhile and visited. After she left I went out to the Dollar General store and got the few things I needed including icing for the cake. I saw Suzanne there and gave her this past week's Coffeyville Journals. I will give her the papers after I read them. She paid me for half my subscription. So we will share them.

I iced the cake and then froze it.

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon reading my book.

Now I am watching the CBS news. It is almost 6:00PM.

At 7:00PM I will take my bath and put my PJs on and read some more. I will also feed the cats.

More later...

Well, I read until 8:00PM and then went on to bed.  I was very tired and did very little all day but read. 


No comments: