Sunday, March 15, 2020

A Quiet Sunday

This will be a strange Sunday. I always go to church but our World Church has cancelled all congregational services for at least three weeks because of the coronavirus. They are trying to be careful. Many other churches have closed as well..even the Catholic church.

I have my chili fixed and Nancy is supposed to come for lunch...if she remembers. I still have the pecan pie I saved too for our dessert.

I never did clean this week so this morning after the news, I will run the vacuum. I did do some dusting earlier.

I had three cats come for their breakfast. Mama cat thinks she wants to come in when I open the door and I am not going to allow that. On the one occasion when one of those gray cats slipped in, I almost never caught it. I had to throw an afghan over it and take it out covered with it. It also caused some damage because of it's fear of the inside. This morning I had to go out through the garage and she rubbed against my legs all the way to the front door. I guess she is grateful for the breakfast. Anyhow big yellow Tom showed up later too. I will leave the dishes out there for awhile. Others may show up.

I will watch the news for awhile and then turn off the TV and vacuum.

More later....

After I watched the news, I did vacuum so the apartment looks better. Then  Nancy called to tell me she had woke up in the night sick to her stomach. So if she is well she will come to lunch tomorrow. I went ahead and had some of the chili for my lunch along with some of the fretoes.

Then Leslie contacted me to tell me she had found a couple of our church services online. One was in Jonesboro and the other in Toronto Canada I tried the Jonesboro one first but was not impressed. So we both switched to the one in Toronto. It was good. As long as we have no services in churches, at least Leslie and I will watch the Toronto services online. I did send the information on to our online members.

I guess I will read awhile. It is too chilly to try to do much else. I may go get a Sonic Blast for my dessert. I didn't eat any of the pie.

More later....

I did go get a Sonic Blast for dessert. Then I came home and read all afternoon and finished my first book. I went out to Dollar General  and bought cat food.

Then at 6:00PM I watched 60 Minutes and then fed the cats. I think about three of them showed up. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath    and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. It's 7:30PM now so I will go take my bath.

No comments: