Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday and Laundry

I woke up early but had slept pretty well for me. I have discovered when I am trying to get to sleep and the arm is hurting, if I put my left hand over that area and squeeze, eventually it stops hurting and I can get to sleep. Weird!

I see both yellow cats are out there eating. I got it out there before they came ..especially mama cat. She usually tries to get in to the apartment...why, I don't know. That one time she got in she was very frightened and ran from room to room crying. If you recall, I had to throw an afghan over her and take her back out to get her out. I have been very careful not to let her in even if I have to go out through the garage.

I see both yellow cats are gone now. None of the gray ones have come yet.
There are at least three of them.

I get produce this afternoon between 3:00PM and 6:00PM. Depending on what I get, I may take part of it..the part I can't use...over to Sycamore Landing. I don't want to waste any of it. The folks at Sycamore Landing always use it.

One of the bowls was nearly empty so I went out and put some more food in it. I took the bag back to the kitchen and when I came back in to sit down here, another yellow cat was eating on it. Nothing gets by these little critters!


I had stripped my bed this morning and remade it but just now started the washer.

More later...

I got the laundry finished and folded and put away. I also had another breakfast bar and even an ice cream bar.  I can't seem to get filled up. Today I think I will go out to Sonic at noon and get a children's lunch.  I am tired of frozen meals.

So more even later...

I did go out to the Sonic and got a kids sized  hamburger and tater tots and a small coke for lunch. That was something different and  for $2.18 I can hardly beat that.

About 3:00PMI went to the produce market and got a lot of produce...a lot more than I could use. They put a #1 on my windshield but still my trunk was filled. I kept what I could use and took the rest over to Sycamore Landing to their "free table". I know none of that will go to waste.

I watered the flowers my neighbors had put out in front of their apartment.  The wind was knocking them over and they were very dry from the wind. I set them in the alcove in front of their door so the wind wouldn't knock them over.

I have set the cat food out. It's a little early but sometimes they come early and then it's hard to get the food out there without having to open the garage door and go out that way.

More later....

Pablo came home. He is my neighbor, and I went over to explain to him that I had moved some of their flowers into the alcove around their front door because the wind was blowing them over and had dried them out, After I moved the ones that were too light for the wind, I watered them too.

About 7:00PM I will take my bath. Closer to 10:00PM I will go to bed. "Bull" is on tonight and I always enjoy that program. That puts me in bed later then usual.

I have been reading a new book on my Kindle. It is by Erhman, a New Testament PHD scholar. It is about Heaven and Hell and the history of the development of that belief.  The Old Testament had no mention of heaven or hell. It was a belief dreamed up by the very early Christian Church.

No comments: