Monday, July 13, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I was adding some to Sunday's post and suddenly the entire post disappeared.That had never happened before.

There wasn't a lot in it to lose I guess.

I did mention seeing on the news where some young people were having Covid parties to see if anyone got the virus. One 30 year old said just before he died that he had thought the entire virus thing was a hoax but he guessed he was wrong.  He was on a ventilator and he died right after saying that.

Also, I tried to watch the evening church service  on Zoom but every time a different person was prepared to do their part, they would not appear. The screen would go black and the words "Ted Tinsman" would appear on the screen (Ted was the administrator) and only a small part of the other person's contribution would show up on the big screen. Most of it would be in one of the small individual windows.  I finally just gave up and turned it off.

Anyhow...I missed the service

No comments: