Saturday, July 11, 2020

Saturday and A Good Night's Sleep

I got up this morning about 4:45AM  after a pretty good night's sleep. I slept without the brace last night and the arm did not hurt. It doesn't hurt this morning either. That's a wonderful change. I think wearing that brace all that time gave the arm a chance to heal.

I opened the front door  to find six cats and kitties waiting to be fed, Scruffie led the way as usual.three of her kittens were there and two yellow cats. So I took out the double dish and the two blue bowls and they all ate. Scruffie's little mottled gray kitten is the only one still out there eating. This is beginning to be a major endeavor...... It is gone now so I had better get those bowls in before the ants find them. No,  a yellow adolescent kitten is now eating from the double dish so I will wait until it finishes.

The only thing I have to do today is dust the apartment and put the filters back in the vacuum sweeper. They dried overnight.

The yard needs to be mowed but it's too wet and we are forecast for some more rain today according the the weather on the8's.  The plants are outside. I need to water them for the morning watering. The rain should come in this afternoon so the rain will handle the afternoon watering.

More later....

It's 11:20AM and I just finished the book "The Room Where it Happened". It was a tough read....lots of detail.  Lots of foul language by Trump and everything seemed to be  a "f....ing" something or the other. Completely uncalled for....in my opinion. The man has a sewer mouth.

I have a chicken pot pie in the microwave and will eat it after it has set for five minutes.  After I eat, I will do my dusting.

More later...

I had my chicken pot pie and an ice cream bar afterward. Then I played some card game on the laptop after that. Now I am watching the PGA golf tournament. The CBS news doesn't come on until  5:30PM.  It's 4:45PM now.

More later...

I watched some of the PGA golf, then watched the CBS news and took my bath at 7:00PM and then the storm broke.  It thundered, poured down rain and I brought the plants in because of the 60 mile per hour wind,

The wind finally stopped at bedtime but the rain was very violent and I took the plants back in and went on to bed at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

pat m said...

Cats can be prolific soon you will have 20 cats. Is there a vet who does free spading for feral cats?

I'm surprIsed that neighbors haven't complained.

Margie's Musings said...

No, unfortunately there is not. The neighbors don't care as long as I am feeding them and they don't have to do it. There is no shelter in Caney either. It would be very hard to catch them anyhow they are so wild.