Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday and Possible Rain

 I slept well but seemed to get my sleep out before 5:00AM. I got up and dressed and checked my e-mail and watched Brooks and Shields  on my laptop computer.  They discussed Trump's response (or lack of it) to the election.This... even before breakfast. 

Now, I guess I will fix my breakfast and get back to this later. 

I had my breakfast and opened the front door to four cats, Scruffy was there and the light yellow cat and Inky and Blondie. Scruffie looked at the food and ended up just drinking some water.  The others are eating from the bowls. They are not picky eaters like Scruffie. "

"The weather on the 8s" is on now and we are forecast for rain today and Tuesday. It's a good thing I mowed the front yesterday. I had intended to re-mow the back today but I noticed the mist was starting out there.

I texted Bob and he says it is raining lightly in Coffeyville, Here it is just a mist. I do need to go out and bring some of the bowls in before too much of the cat food gets damp.

I did bring in one of the bowls and moved the other two closer to the door out of the mist. We'll see how that works. Inky and Blondie are still out there but the others are gone. 

The two sibling cats  are still siting next to my front door. I have had my breakfast and breakfast bar and even an ice cream bar. I can't seem to get filled up.

It is still raining lightly here. It is more then a mist now but just light rain.  It is chilly in the apartment and I may have to turn up the furnace. It is a damp cold...from the rain.

I ended up putting on a vest and hopefully that will be enough. I hate to turn up the furnace too much.

I have been watching some of the reruns of "Lucky Dog" on CBS.  I had seen most all of them. I watch that program every Saturday morning.  It is 10:30AM now and I am getting hungry. I usually wait until at least 11:30AM to eat. Otherwise I am hungry too much of the afternoon. I will have a little bowl of strawberries to tide me over until lunch.

I bought some of those Schwan's pizzas and that's what I plan to have for lunch. I still have about 45 minutes until my lunch time though. 

More later... 

The pizza was very good and I used the afternoon to read.  I finished the latest book before I went to bed. Now I will need to download another.

I watched the Ohio State/ Indiana football game this afternoon. It was a nail biter. Ohio State won by only one touchdown.  

Four cats came for supper but only three stayed and ate and then Inky and Blondie laid around until the rain got heavier and then I brought in the food bowls and they went on across the street to bed.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and went on to bed myself at  9:00PM

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I like knowing you have names for the cats. No rain here yet, just clouds.

Margie's Musings said...

I decided to name them this time. Their names describe what they look like.