Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday and Online Church Again

 I slept well last night but was up at 5:00AM again this morning. I have dressed, eaten my breakfast and breakfast bar and drunk both my coffee and the Chai Latte. I checked my e-mail and had a Christmas  letter from Betty. She's kind of early with that. I couldn't print it off with the PDF on my desktop computer so I converted it to Word and printed it off that way.

I haven't had the weather on yet so maybe I'd better go in the living room and turn on the TV for that. I also need to feed the cats if they are out there. I will check that too.

There were three cats out there waiting for their breakfast. It was raining last night so some of them did not get dinner last night...so they were really waiting for me this morning. 

The siblings were both there, Inky and Blondie. Also the adolescent yellow cat was there too.  I don't see Scruffie yet. She may be there at the bowl on the west and I can't see that far over west from my recliner.

I am watching "Hope in the Wild" on CBS on TV. It's now nearly 7:00AM.

I had better get the cat's dishes in before some other animal gets to it. I think they are finished with it. 

At 11:00AM I will watch the worship service on Ontario Canada. It's always very well done. 

More later...

Well, I know why Scruffie looks so much thinner. I looked across the street and saw a small blond kitten with her.. going under the shed across the street. I don't know that she has any more kittens because that one blond one was the only one I saw. And..I just saw it for the first time just a little while ago.

I had one of my Schwan's meals for lunch at 1:30PM and an ice cream bar afterward. Then I read most of the afternoon. At 6:00PM, I watched the 60 Minutes TV show and recorded it as usual. I texted both John and Leslie about it. The first segment was on residual effects some have after they have had the virus and I thought they might be interested.

Neither of them were watching the program. In fact, John does not like it. He doesn't take much stock in the the 60 Minutes crew. John thought I was trying to scare him. I was only thinking he might want to see that segment since he had dealt with the virus in the last month himself.

I enjoy investigative reporting and always remember the segment years ago when they interviewed a scientist who was an executive at one of the tobacco companies. I think it was R J Reynolds tobacco company. He had learned they were inserting chemicals into the tobacco that caused people to get a heavier addiction to tobacco. He lost his job when he objected to that and 60 Minutes later interviewed him and that segment aired after they reportedly had to argue with CBS over whether they could air it without getting sued by the tobacco company.

Later that scientist took a job as a science teacher and in time became "teacher of the year". He loved being a teacher and helped many students become interested in science.

Anyhow, I annoyed John and I hate that. He is about the best son-in-law anyone could have.

I didn't feed the cats again this evening. They can wait until morning.

The rest of the evening I read a new free book I had downloaded from Amazon this evening. I took my bath at 7:00PM and later went on to bed at 9:00PM.


 

2 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I think Inky and Blondie are trying to claim you as their own human. They want to be your outside cats. It sounds cute the way they sit at the door and like to look in at you.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is Susie! It is cute!