Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wednesday and Bunco

 I got up before 5:00AM and got myself ready for day. I dressed and texted Bob to see if the wanted to go to breakfast. He did. I fed the cats at 6:00AM and had some coffee myself. I left the cat food out there for them. They didn't seem to be interested in the new food John and Leslie bought for them. I figure if they get hungry enough they will develop a taste for it.

I left for Coffeyville at 6:30AM and picked up Bob at 7:00AM. We went by Eggberts for breakfast but they were closed.They had a problem with the electricity over the hood over their grill so they were waiting for an electrician. We went out to Brahms and had biscuits and gravy. That was alright but not the sort of breakfast we were hoping for.

I took sacks by Genesis and papers by Karan's house. She takes them to the animal shelter. I also went out to Walmart and bought the few things I needed in groceries.

I went by Dobbins and picked up my new contacts. I went by the Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush.

Then I sat in front of the senior center and listened to NPR as they talked about the election.

When Janet came back and opened the door, I went in and we played Bunco until 3:30PM when I came home. 

I did some more mowing of leaves in the front yard again and swept up those from behind the hedge again. About that time Tim Rigdon came by with my meal from the Methodist church. We visited about my son, Keith, and he introduced me to his younger son. Tim is married to Chester's daughter, Beth Marsh.

I ate my chicken and noodles and green beans and biscuit and am saving my cake for later. I am not used to eating this much in the afternoon.

I am watching the CBS news now. Joe Biden is close to having the 270 electoral votes it takes to win the presidency. He has 253. Trump has 216 electoral votes right now.

I will take my bath about 7:00PM and get ready for bed by 9:00PM.

No comments: