Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday and A Good Night's Sleep

I slept very well last night.I didn't know what to expect from my second vaccination but there were no side effects. I was up shortly before 5:00AM after staying up until 11:00PM to finish my latest book.

I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have even had my breakfast and coffee and are now working on my Chai.  I will soon go in the living room and turn on the TV to see what the day will bring. I just had a text from Bob and he said it was very foggy out there. The police had put out a notice about that. It is supposed to last until 11:00AM.

More later. I want to turn on "the weather on the 8's"....and check on the cats. 

It is real foggy out there and there were at least two cats out there waiting for their breakfast. It looked like Blondie and Inky. I didn't see any more at this time.  The minute I opened the garage door, they came rushing in. I see the young pale blond cat is out there now having a drink of water just outside my front door.

More later... The cats are full and gone now. I have closed the front door so the heat won't escape. I put the garage door down and put away the cat dishes on the TV tray and covered them.

I need several things from either the Dollar General store or a Walmart store. There are several things I can't get at Dollar General but I hate to make another trip out of town.  I will wait and see. I may just go to Dollar General and get what I can there and wait for the rest until Tuesday when I take our cakes up to Independence to the First Christian Church for their Tuesday evening dinner. That sounds like the best solution. 

Right now I am waiting for 10:00AM for the Lucky Dog show. That's an hour and a half away so I may make my trip to Dollar General until then.

There were only two things on my list that I couldn't get at Dollar General. I will get those on Tuesday at Walmart. I will be glad when Caney opens their new market. It will cut my gas bill by half.

It's 15 minutes until my Lucky Dog program comes on. I am recording it so if I miss it, I can watch it anytime....and eliminate the commercials.

More even later... 

I read most of the afternoon and finished another book. I downloaded a couple more from Amazon free books. I am sure I am well over 40 books now since this pandemic began...mostly murder mysteries.

Suzanne came sometime after 3:30PM and brought me chicken and noodles and I warmed it up in the microwave and ate it for supper. I had eaten my last banana earlier instead of lunch. The chicken and noodles  were very good. I fixed some sugarless red punch to go with it.

I went back to my book until the CNS news came on and then watched that. 

It's 7:50PM now and I will read awhile longer and go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: