Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday and Game Day

 I slept pretty well last night although I was up a couple of times. I finally got out of bed and got myself ready for the day at 5:00AM as usual and didn't have breakfast since I will have it with Bob at 7:00AM.

I came in and watched "the weather on the 8's"  and then fed the cats.  After they finished  I brought the bowls onto the tray in the garage. I texted Bob and left for Coffeyville/ I got there a little  early so I took the papers by Karan's and left them. Then I went by to pick up Bob.

We had a good breakfast at Eggberts. After I took him home I went to get my hair done.  Then I went by Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush.

Then I sat in the car at the senior center and read my Kindle until 1:00PM..time for the game day.

We had a good time. I had a little of my candy left and  when I got home and went by Nancy;s to give it to her, she never answered the door so I brought it on home. That happens quite often.

I had several packages in the mail and I wrote checks for them and will run them by the drop box soon as I watch the weather and the CBS news.

Bob is going to give me my grandmother's antique clock and I am going to contact a man to work on it. Marilyn gave me his telephone number. She has a grandfather clock she wants him to work on too.

Now it's time for the CBS news so I will get back to this later. 

I want to read my latest book when the news is over. Then I will eat my banana and take my bath and put my pjs on and a robe. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so. It's been a big day.

No comments: