Monday, April 26, 2021

Monday and Mowing

 I slept well again last night. I haven't taken a Melatonin tablet for three nights and seem to be sleeping well anyhow.

I was up this morning sometime before 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my oatmeal now and drinking my coffee. It is almost 6:00AM now and soon I will go turn on the weather channel and see what to expect today.

So more later.. 

Looks like we're going to have rain Wednesday and Thursday. 

Two cats, Inky and Blondie, showed up for breakfast this morning. They ate and then I brought in the dishes.

I came in the den and worked on the list of books I have read and then ordered two new free ones from Amazon. It's only 8:31AM so I guess I will go back to reading again.

I have planned to take Nancy for a ride and perhaps lunch again tomorrow.  I hope I will be able to raise her then . I tried Sunday afternoon but got no response.

For lunch, I had some of that chili I fed the kids when they were here.  I had to go to Dollar General to get the type crackers I wanted though. The Caney Market didn't have them. I also eat hard cheese with my crackers.

I baked my cake for the First Christian Church tomorrow. They are not opening the office until 10:00AM now so I will get my gas at Woodshed while I am in Coffeyville picking up the cakes tomorrow morning. 

Suzanne brought over newspapers this afternoon. She has listed the duplex with a realtor, Jackie Friesburg. She told me about it. I don't know whether she told Brandon or not. I am concerned that a buyer might raise the rent.

I had the yard mowed this evening and I trimmed it. It looks a lot better. I want to get two hanging baskets...one for the front and one for the back hook. I also want to go to the Coffeyville nursery this week and get my bedding plants.

May be an image of outdoors

It is 6:48PM now and soon I will take my bath. I am very tired tonight. All I did was trim and sweep. I don't know why I am so tired. I will read some more until bedtime at 9:00PM.

 

No comments: