Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday and Church

 I slept well last night until 5:00AM this morning. I got up and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I also had my breakfast and am drinking my coffee now. I am not sure whether to bake my coffeecake or not. We had a pretty small congregation last week and if the kids hadn't been here, I would have had to left the rest of it frozen. I ate the last piece last evening. I will play it by ear.

Karan has the sermon today. She is a good speaker. Hopefully she will have a larger congregation then last week.

I will go turn on the "weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. It is 6:41AM now. They are probably out there waiting.

More later... 

Sure enough, there were three cats out there waiting for breakfast. I fed them and one (Scruff) left early. In face Inky has eaten and gone too and only Blondie is still out there.

I have decided not to bake the coffeecake. I have no idea  how many to expect there today and I am out of freezer space so if the congregation is small again today I have no place to freeze the leftover coffeecake.

I will play it by ear in the future and just see how many are there today.

More later... 

We did have a little larger congregation this week, thank goodness. Afterward, Karan and Phyllis and I went over to "Just Us" for dinner. Then I took them back to the church and came back home myself.

I guess I will read this afternoon,  The worship service from Springfield is at 6:00PM this evening and it is on zoom.

We will have church next Sunday but on Mother's Day Sunday most people who have mothers still living will be gone so we will dismiss church that Sunday on May 9th.

I read this afternoon until 5:40PM...nearly time for the evening Worship Service at Springfield. I will watch that on Zoom.

Later I will go back to TV and I have recorded 60 Minutes and will watch that. 

Then I read until 7:00PM and then took my bath and went to bed about 9:00PM


 

No comments: