Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday and Possible Rain This Week

 I slept well again last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast.  I took it out to him and the little black and white cat was there too waiting for a chance at the food I had taken out to Blondie. When he finished and ate all he wanted, he walked away and left the rest of the cat food for the black and white cat. It ate all it wanted and soon left too. There is still food out there and maybe the pure white cat will come and eat too.

It did come after awhile. So all three have had something to eat today.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" while I was drinking my coffee.

Today  is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 72 degrees and rain. Wednesday is to be 77 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 79 degrees scattered thunderstorms and Friday is to be 73 degrees and AM thunderstorms, and Saturday is to be 65 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Sunday is to be 61 degrees and showers. That's six days of pretty possible rain which we badly need..

More Later... 

Blondie came back and ate some more after the little black and white cat finished her breakfast. I put some more dry cat food in the dish and now she is back eating again. I haven't seen Blondie again.

I polished my Clark shoes after I dressed.

I went out to Dollar General and bought $40.00 worth of groceries and put them away when I got back home.

I decided to mow the front yard this morning while it was nice. If it stays nice, I will mow the back yard this afternoon. It's the small one and shouldn't be a challenge. The west side is the largest...and the front too.

About 3:45PM, I decided to go ahead and mow the back yard. Then I filled another big trash bag. I wiped off my Clark shoes again. They were covered with dust from the mowing.

All I lack now is the west side yard..

I think I will put those four pieces of pizza I brought home from the pizza place in Independence.in the microwave and heat them up for my lunch. I finished my last book this morning and took it up to the library book drop. They don't open on Mondays until 12:30PM so I may go up this afternoon and get two more books. Otherwise I won't have anything to read the rest of the week. 

And that's what I did.

Karan and I leave for the camp grounds at 3:30PM on Friday. We will come back home Saturday afternoon. She will do her laundry and repack for her and Leslie's trip to Arkansas on Sunday.

It's 4:12PM now and I guess I will get back to the new book I started.

More Later...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Clarks are really good shoes. I hope you enjoy your trip.