Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Wednesday and Game Day

Today is game day at the senior center. I have to admit I did not sleep well at all last night. I don't know what the problem was but I was awake more then I slept. I must have woke up ten times last night. I went to sleep just fine but I could not stay asleep. I finally just got up at shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I have had my breakfast bar and am drinking my coffee now. My chai Latte is in the brewer and when I finish my coffee I will get it and drink it. I also need to check and see if Blondie is out front waiting for his breakfast. I will get back to this later.

No Blondie was not out there yet. It's only 5:16AM so there is plenty of time.  I will go watch for the "weather on the 8's"now.No, Blondie was not out there yet. But the weather forecast was on the TV. 

Today is to be 73 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 79 degrees and AM rain, Friday is to be 71 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 58 degrees and rain, Sunday is to be 43 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 48 degrees and mostly sunny, .and Tuesday is to be 48 degrees and sunny. So this week is to be a mixture but mostly rainy. We need the rain desperately!

It's 5:59AM and Blondie and the little black and white cat are both out there. The black and white cat is going to have to wait for Blondie to finish before it gets to eat. I don't think he will share. When he finished his breakfast, he left and the little black and white cat came and finished the food. Blondie didn't disturb it.

More Even Later..

I left for Coffeyville at 8:00AM. I went to my hair  appointment first and got my hair colored and cut. Then I got my weekly cherry lime aid slush at Sonic. Then I went out to Walmart and bought a few groceries. I stopped at my bank and got some cash. Then I went to the Community National Bank and cashed the check from the insurance company. Sure enough...it was just a check for $100...not the $175.00 I was out for the tow back to Caney three weeks ago.

 Luckily I had the money. I sure didn't intend to  use it like that. I did try to get their tow company. I called them and so did Leslie. They told both of us  "We don't have anything in your area." So I called a local  Coffeyville tow company... so because the one I was supposed to use from my insurance company didn't have anything in our area, it cost me an additional $75.00. That certainly wasn't fair. After all I did call their company.

Oh well! It's only money. 

I went to game day at the senior center at 1:00PM and we played until 3:00 PM. We had a good time. There were 5 of us.

It's 6:30PM now and I will soon take my bath...at 7:30PM  and read until bedtime at 9:00PM


No comments: