Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday and Rummage Sale

I slept very well last night and was only up one time to take my two meds. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I was up at 6:00AM..late for me.

When I opened the front door Blondie was waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate and after he ate, that little black and white cat came and ate along with him. Last I saw, she was still eating.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". It looks like there is rain in this week's forecast. Today is to be 88 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 84 degrees sunny, Monday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms,  Wednesday is to be 75 degrees and showers, Thursday is to be 71 degrees and showers and and  Friday is to be 64 degrees and showers....so hooray! Three days, perhaps four days of rain in the forecast! It's about time!

I have to be at church at 9:00AM this morning for our rummage sale. It's 6:55AM now.  The sun will be in my face as I drive over there. I don't look forward to that!

I looked out front and now I have a little pure black cat eating our cat food. Soon it will get very expensive to feed these ferrel cats.

More Even Later... 

I left at 8:30AM now for the church. The sun was in my face all all the way. I held an envelope over the sun all the way to my turn off to go to the church. that kept most of the sun out of my eyes.

I got there at 9:00AM. 

We worked from 9:00AM until 4:00PM when we packed up our stuff and I started for home. I am very tired. I don't know why. We didn't have near as many customers as last Saturday. Leslie will let us know when she has a chance to count the money how much we made today.

More Even Later.. I heard from Leslie and we made $210.55 today and $627.99 last Saturday. For a total of $838.54 for the two Saturdays for the church.

 

No comments: