Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday and Cookies to Independence

 I slept fairly well last night..better the usual at least . I was up at 5:00AM as usual too. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I open the front door Blondie was waiting for me to bring him his breakfast. So I got it ready and too it out to him. He is eating now and I am ready to have my coffee and breakfast bar.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's", Today is to be 73 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and  partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 80 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny...again...no rain. And we need it badly!

A little black and white cat came to eat what little food Blondie left. I had only seen it one time before. I haven't seen the pure white one yet this morning. 

I just got back from my morning mile walk. I left here at 8:00AM and got back home with a half a bag of trash at 8:30AM. I put it in my dumpster.

I am about to leave to take the cookies to Independence to the First Christian Church there. I went to Independence yesterday to get my hearing aide fixed. Then I bought the cookies and came on back home.

I wonder if I can get into my bank account today. Yesterday I had to use my laptop computer. The desktop computer would not access it.

Sure enough! I was able to use the desktop computer to access the account. I don't know what the problem was yesterday.

I took the cookies to the Christian Church and got back home fairly quickly. I called Sally and asked her if she would like to go to the Copan Restaurant for lunch. She did want to go. I will pick her up at 11:45. She may want to split a piece of pie with me...their German chocolate pie is delicious. They make them there.

The little white cat finally came to eat the dry cat food I put out for her. She is beautiful! She is all pure white.

She came back several times and I refilled the dish both times.

Sally and I had a real good lunch. We both had a cup of soup and then afterward we split a piece of German chocolate pie. It was great and so was the soup.

I have been reading ever since took Sally home and I got back home too. I am tired of it now. I put the book away I am not too interested in it at this point. It's 4:11PM now and at 7:00PM I will take my bath and probably read some more before I go to bed.

More Even Later.

No comments: