Friday, October 25, 2024

Friday and Cold Weather and Rain

I was up at 4:00AM and made my bed, made up my face and watched the "weather on the 8's".

Here is the forecast.Today is 76 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 74 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 87 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Tuesday is to be 86 degrees Partly cloudy and windy. Wednesday is to be 78 degrees and  thunderstorms and wind, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week!  

I haven't even looked for the cats. Yesterday I bought more Dollar General wet cat food. The six cats ate most of the day. I went down to the Copan Restaurant and found the owner, George Chaney,  had died. The restaurant was closed until after the funeral.  

How Tragic! More Later... 

I am to go to Leslie's at 10:45AM this morning and put my suitcase, bedroll and pillow in her car and leave my car in her garage. Then we will go to  Karan's and put her suitcase and bedroll and luggage in Leslie's car too. Then we will leave for the reunion grounds for the weekend. We will go to the campgrounds just over the weekend. It's an overnight women's retreat. We will come back home the next day....on Saturday.

It has been raining and thundering this morning.

More Later... 

No comments: