Thursday, October 24, 2024

Thursday and 92 Degrees

I didn't catch "the weather on the 8's" yesterday. I went to Game Day at the senior center in Coffeyville. We had a good time with some really good treats.

So today I have done my best to catch up on the week. All six cats were out there for their breakfast this morning I fed them and then cleaned up their bowls.

Tomorrow is to be our trip to the Church's campgrounds. I will go to Leslie's at 10:45AM and put my car in her garage and put my luggage and my pillow and my weekend camping stuff in her car. I will take one medium sized luggage bag and my purse, that bag and my phone..

Tomorrow is Friday and also our trip to pick up Karan in Coffeyville and put her luggage and pillow in Leslie's car too. It is to be 77 degrees..We will leave for the campgrounds from there. We will be taking Leslie's car to the campgrounds.

The weekend is a women's retreat so it is just a weekend and we will be coming back home after just an overnight stay. 

Saturday was to be 76 degrees and  Sunday is to be 82 degrees and we will be back home by then.

Monday and Tuesday are to be 85 degrees and next Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, That is the week!

Now I am thinking of going to the Copan Restaurant for my lunch.

More Even Later... 

I went down to Copan Restaurant for my lunch but they were closed. Their owner, John Cheney, had died and they were closed for a few days until after the funeral.

Several days ago, I had stopped at Big Cheese in Independence and bought a small pizza. I couldn't eat it all so I had them box it up and I took it home and put it in the frig. So I put it in the microwave just now and warmed it up and are eating that. It is still good!

More Even Later ....

 



No comments: