Thursday, October 17, 2024

Thursday and a Different Day

I was up and dressed and ready for the day by 4:00AM. Yesterday I learned the electricity had been off here in Caney and I wasn't even aware of it. I had been over to Coffeyville to the senior center for Bunco. It was back on when I got home later in the afternoon. But when I turned on the computer this morning and it wasn't going to boot up, I had to hit the "On" button and wait for the computer to finally come up. Finally it did. I waited for the blog to come up too. It took awhile. When I checked my phone I found a message from the power company about the outage. By then it was back up. Since I was at Coffeyville, I wasn't even aware of an outage until I saw that message.

I was going to have my Chai Latte this morning and the Keurig came up just fine but I didn't have any breakfast bars so later this morning at 8:00AM I will go to Dollar General and buy some more.

I haven't checked the cats yet this morning. I found them very hungry when I got home from Coffeyville yesterday so I fed five of them before bedtime. I imagine they are out there hungry this morning. Soon I will check.

Sure enough...there were 6 cats out there waiting for their breakfast. I refilled the bowls once because they ate all the food in those dishes.

More Even Later... 

I think I will go up to the Copan Restaurant for my lunch today.  They didn't have any German Chocolate pie last time I was there earlier this week. I had cherry in it's place but it's not the same. It's 6:52AM now.

More Later... 

"The weather on the 8's" was up and I took a photo of it. Here it is: Thursday (today) is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 76 degrees and  sunny, Saturday is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and  sunny, Monday is to be 75 degrees and PM showers, Tuesday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 85 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week!

More Even Later....

No comments: