Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

I was up at 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will be going to Bunco at the senior center at Coffeyville at 1:00PM. First I will have my hair done at 9:30AM. 

I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is:Today is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 71 degrees and sunny, Friday  is to be 76 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 76 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and sunny Monday is to be 75 degrees and showers, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny.  That's the weather forecast for the week. At 7:00AM, I will leave for Coffeyville if it's light outside. 

More Later.. It's not light out yet. It's 7:07AM and I will have to wait until it is light out there. I opened the door to five cats and got them food ...both wet and dry. They are eating now. 

I imagine it will be light closer to 8:00AM. It is 7:18 AM now.

No comments: