Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I decided to have the family over for dinner tomorrow instead of trying to find a place to eat after church on such a busy day and get reservations. Unfortunately, my grandson has to work so he won't be able to be here.

We'll have our daughter, our grand daughter and son-in-law and of course, Bob and me.

I will have ham, potato salad, baked beans and rolls and cherry pie with ice cream for dessert and iced tea.

I made the potato salad this morning and baked the cherry pie. In the morning I have breakfast at church so I will make coffee cake and will have to put the baked beans and ham in on time bake so we can sit down as soon as the rolls are brown and eat.

We will need to put the leaves in the table and the tablecloth and napkins on in the morning before church and set the table.

No comments: