Monday, August 11, 2008

Pickens Plan

I learned on PBS this evening that T. Boone Pickens was the person who financed the swift boat ads that defeated John Kerry in the last election. That disgusts me. That was as dirty an ad campaign as Bush's people who called the voters in South Carolina and telling them he had fathered a black baby. The child, of course, was his adopted Cambodian child but the night before the election was too late for him to explain that. He lost South Carolina.

How I hate dirty politics.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I despise dirty politics. I get so sick of listening to politicians put each other down on television. We have a race going on here right now and they are both using these stupid tactics that don't work in my book. Makes me not want to vote for either candidate.

Margie's Musings said...

Write in Donald Duck, Judy. That will send a message.