Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Housecleaning Day

Well it's Monday again and housecleaning day. I cleaned all morning and still need to dust. I will rest awhile then resume my work. Both bathrooms and the kitchen are clean and the vacuuming is finished. Bob did that. I got the mirrors all cleaned.

The speaker phone telephone battery finally died and Bob had to go buy another one. Then I searched the house for the manuals on how to set everything again. Finally, I found the one for this phone. It's a speaker phone that our daughter gave him a couple of Christmas' ago. He is so deaf even with hearing aids that he must have a speaker phone.

He is getting ready to mow now.

Tonight we will attend a fund raising dinner for a friend who is running for state legislator.

Not a lot going on today. Sorry to be so boring.

2 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

Hi Margie, I like the idea of a speaker phone. My husband won't talk on the phone any more because he absolutely cannot hear the person speaking. Does a speaker phone really make that much difference? Something for me to think about. I liked all of your post today!

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, Clara. My daughter gave him this GE speaker phone and now he can use the phone again.