Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Sunday


We got up early this morning and I fed the animals and fixed breakfast before we left for church school and church. I had the bulletin to print since Bob was presiding this morning. There were 19 at church this morning. For us, a nice crowd. I sent out nine "we missed you at church today" notes this afternoon.

But I'm getting ahead of my story. After church, our daughter and son-in-law went to lunch with us at El Puebleto. It was good, as usual. Then we changed our clothes and went back out to the campgrounds to take down all the decorations from last night's party and put them away. I wrapped all breakables and labeled the boxes so Cyndi could find them again at Halloween next year. That took two hours. We came home and Bob took his Sunday afternoon nap and I did my aforementioned notes. They're all done now and it's 5:05.

We will get a bowl of chocolate chip ice cream and watch 60 minutes here in a little while.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I have great respect for God's chosen people, Margie...I was just digging Patsy.

When I was young...I ponder why God did not have me born a Jew...he loved his people so...I had wished I were born one. But I am a gentile. Only saved by the Jew that died for me.

Margie's Musings said...

That's true.

I thought you were serious.