Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something Alarming

I just heard from a friend of mine whose husband is in the military and with the Northern Command in Alaska. She told me something new is going on in the country concerning the situation:

"Right now there is a combat ready unit that can be deployed WITHIN the USA. The military families have been told to start stocking up on grains, canned goods, water, dried foods, firewood and household items.

Times are getting quite scary and our government and media are not telling us the truth.

And if the military is telling its own to do that, but is not telling the general public then I think I would be calling my congressman and asking what is going on?

It is not the National Guard. It is a new combat unit that was created by the Army under orders Northern Command."


I did a search and found that she is correct. The story is on Alternet here: