Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day...just another day around here. Bob doesn't do Valentine's Day and I have long given up on it myself. The church is having a dinner tonight at a good restaurant and we will attend. That's the extent of it.

Tomorrow, on the actual Valentine Day, I will paint with Leslie. She has been painting all week and I did not know. She will paint in daylight tomorrow so I will help.

I cleaned house yesterday while he was at his Red Cross class in Tulsa. In the afternoon I worked on a sermon for March 15 and a editorial for the Reporter for the same week. I finished both.

Last night I tried to stay up to watch "This Old House" with Bob but only got half way through and had to go to bed. Slinky gets me up at 5:00 and 5:00 comes pretty early every morning. Once he's had his breakfast he is content to lie on his rugs and doze.

So Happy Valentine's Day to any who read here!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, Bob and I go to Red Lobster for dinner for Valentine's Day. That is the extent of our celebrating but I usually enjoy it. Have a great weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. We are going to an Italian place called the Railroad Inn.

You have a fun time too!

ChuckFu said...

Happy Valentine's day mom and dad, hey I wrote obama at the whitehouse and suggested he read your political views, Do you think it will happen....

Margie's Musings said...

No, Chuck Fu. It won't happen. The only people who read my political views are these folks who read them here and the people who subscribe to the newspaper here.

Thanks anyhow.

You and Kathie have a nice valentine's day too.

Balisha said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Margie
Have a good time when you go out to eat.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha. We did have a good time but my sister was unable to attend and that was disappointing.

So, of course, my brother-in-law didn't get to come either.