Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tired Sunday


Scott left this morning before church and then I got around and went to the market. The woman who was going to have the early breakfast at church called at 9:50 last night to say she was not going to be able to do it after all. They had unexpected company.

So I made a run to the deli/bakery department and picked up cinnamon rolls, frosted rolls, juice and chocolate milk for the early breakfast. It isn't anything I would usually serve but it was better then nothing at all.

We went to lunch with Cyndi and Jeff and John and Leslie. Jeff bought all our lunches...unexpectedly. That was very nice of him but then Jeff is a very nice young man.

We came on home and I did my letters and also printed off the new pictures Leslie sent me of the progress on the house. I will not scrapbook them right away. This will be a very busy week.

Tonight we have "Living the Questions" over at Bredesen's house. Tomorrow, I will clean. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so that will be a good thing to do.

Tuesday, I will go over to my sister's to have a visit with her and her husband will get to go to breakfast with his friends. Later, at 11:00 I have a Montgomery County Health Clinic meeting in Independence.

Wednesday, I have my hair appointment at 8:15, will have breakfast with Juanita afterward and also have the Independence Ministerial Association meeting at Mercy Hospital at noon.

Thursday, Bob is supposed to go to Tulsa for a 9:00 class for Red Cross. I will possibly scrapbook that day.

Friday evening is our Valentine Dinner at the Railroad Inn in Independence.

It should be a busy week. I may paint for our daughter one or two evenings that week too. They finally started with the bricking, as you can see in the picture above.

No comments: