Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well Planned Saturday

This will be a busy day.

Last night I stayed up after the party until 10:00 and worked on my paper for the Restoration Studies Symposium. It was pretty much finished and I had listed my sources for it at the end of the paper when I learned that the editor of the book where these papers will be published wanted foot notes at the bottom of each page instead of end notes and he wants page numbers with the foot notes. So Yesterday afternoon, I began going through my source material to find my source page numbers. I worked on this for several hours and found all but one of my sources. I will look some more at a later time. The paper is either right at 30 minutes long or slightly long. I may have to edit it yet. The name of the paper is "The Historical Paul and the Beginning of Christianity".

Today, I am going out to my daughter's new house and help paint. She has the master bedroom done and is putting another coat on the great room. I hope to have new pictures when I come back.

I still have the last two weeks pictures to get into the scrapbook. I will set aside a day next week to get that done...possibly Tuesday after I get home from my sister's.

Over night our 70 degree weather disappeared. It's much colder now and will be all weekend. This is Kansas and the weather is always very uncertain which is one of the reasons why we have so many tornadoes. It was 26 degrees when we got home last night and the animals were ready to come inside. It's 31 degrees right now.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

You've been busy! But you always are! Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

Margie's Musings said...

I did! Thank you, Sylvia. I hope you did too.