Friday, February 20, 2009

Lunch With Leslie

We went to Independence this morning and took our daughter, Leslie, to lunch. We went to a Chinese restaurant, Great China, and it was pretty good. Afterward, we went to visit Ivan Miller, who is living in a nursing home. Has doing well but is so thin and so weak (at 88) that he must live there with supervision.

This afternoon, I want to get some beige colored paint and do the bathroom trim and door.

This morning I did three loads of laundry and changed the bed and washed the towels. Just the same old routine.

I paid a bill online. Also, I stopped at the bank this afternoon and spoke to them about a finance charge they put on the allotment Scott sends to me. I had them remove the $12. charge and then link the account to my Advantage account. That way there will be no service charges.

Something all the time!!

I think we will have just a hamburger for dinner. We had such a big lunch.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
Sounds like a nice day for you.We retired people can sure keep busy.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, we can. But then if we don't, we'll die.