Friday, March 6, 2009

Lunch


We are supposed to have lunch with Gay and Tony today but I'm not sure I ought to do that. Tony suffers from emphysema and I have this horrible cold and rough deep cough. If he got sick, he might not be able to recover. I took my temp awhile ago and it is 100 degrees so I have a low grade temp.

I probably need to call Gay after awhile and explain the situation to her. We can take a rain check on the lunch.

Bob and I had intended to go to the church's reunion grounds tomorrow and help assemble bunk beds and clean the campgrounds in preparation for the camping season. I don't know if he will go on without me or not. They certainly need the help.

On top of that, I had an e-mail from Scott this morning and he plans to come this weekend. He has a date with a girl from Tulsa. I answered him that I was sick and he might not want to come.

I haven't felt like doing anything this week. The house is dirty and I haven't felt like cleaning it. The beds need changing but I'm not up to that either. Thank goodness Slinky has chosen to spend his nights outdoors this week. He hasn't woke me up at 5:00 to fix his food this week.

Everything happens at once.

Update: Well, I am better again so I guess all plans are back on. The terrible cough is gone and the fever is broken. Scott is coming NEXT weekend...not this weekend.

4 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Don't overdo!

I LOVE your dog!

Margie's Musings said...

He's quite a character. He really belongs to my son who got him out of the divorce.

Sylvia K said...

Take care of yourself! Hope you're feeling better soon! Give Slinky a pat for me.

Margie's Musings said...

I did. After lunch in Cherryvale at Pam's Place, I came back home and started feeling really bad again. Napped all afternoon and went to bed at 7:00PM. Woke covered in sweat twice during the night.