Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visiting Tuesday

This is the day I go to stay with my sister and have a visit with her while my brother-in-law goes to have breakfast with his classmates.

After that we will go to Independence and take our daughter to lunch. Then we will go visit Ivan in the nursing home.

I will take my winter bedspread to the dry cleaners there and put it away after that. I put the new spring coverlet on the bed yesterday. It looks nice and light. It is green like the curtains in there with a light brown bed skirt.

Later today, if it stays nice and if I have the energy, I will clean out the flower bed in the front and get it ready for spring planting.

It may be a busy day.

3 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Spring planting! Sounds like heaven. It's still snowing here.

Beth said...

You certainly do live a busy life, Margie! You always seem to have so much energy. It's always fun, isn't it, to start on those early spring tasks?

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Beth. I can hardly wait to finish the front flower bed and get the rest of the leaves scooped up in the pile in the back yard....maybe tomorrow.