Sunday, April 19, 2009

Huge Weekend

It was a huge weekend but everything went off smoothly. One fellow coming by bus got as far as Colorado and the bus got stuck in that awful snowstorm out there. So we had one opening.

Other than that all the papers went well, and the symposium went seamless.

I presented my paper on Saturday afternoon and tried to speak slowly and distinctly so I could be understood. There were several questions and three people asked me for copies of my paper.

We drove home after noon and I got here about 4:00. I made a folder with the e-mail addresses of everyone who helped and sent out a general "thank you" to all.

Then Bob and I went to our "Living the Questions" group. It was at Joyce and Keith's tonight. We had a good group and a good discussion. Joyce served brownies and ice cream afterward.

Slinky will sleep in the utility area tonight. It is going to be 40 degrees tonight...maybe colder. I noticed his bedding was damp from the air so I put it in the dryer for awhile and warmed it up.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like your paper went over well and was enjoyed since people asked questions. I hope you get to take it easy some this week.

Margie's Musings said...

I do too, Judy. Bob's brother-in-law unexpectedly came for a visit today and we went out this evening to show him our daughter's new home.