Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a day!


This has been a busy day. Bob and I went out to church this morning and I washed down the two sheds with a Clorox solution to get the mildew off of them. Now tomorrow morning, we will go out and paint them both after we scrape them.

We then went to the nursery and bought our geraniums and asparagus plants and I planted my hanging baskets. We had lunch and then I mulched everything in the back flower beds. I have yet to plant the front impatiens and geraniums. Then I will mulch those. Perhaps I will get it done tomorrow after we paint. The photo you see above is the patio flower bed with the peonies and the hanging baskets above them.

I need to go down to Sherwin Williams and get the paint yet today. Or I may get it tomorrow morning since Bob has a Red Cross board meeting this evening at 6:00.

My brother-in-law (my sister's husband)learned today that his non Hodgkins Lymphoma has not grown or changed. So they will continue to just watch it. I was so relieved for him.

It has been a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...Those peony plants are going to be beauties. Just full of buds.Take a picture, when they are in full bloom please.

Margie's Musings said...

I sure will. They were gorgeous last year.