Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lovely Tuesday


It has been a lovely day today. First I went to visit my sister and stay with her while my brother-in-law went to have breakfast with his friends. Bob and Bill slept in awhile and then fixed their own breakfast.

When I got back we visited awhile, I showed my brother-in-law the scrapbook I am making for our daughter and son-in-law and then we took a drive so he could see the town following the eradication of much of the east side after the 2007 flood.

Then we went to Dearing to The King restaurant for lunch. After that, he went to visit his nephew, who is very ill with cancer. I took a couple of pictures of him with my Bob before he left.

This evening we will go to eat at the Tavern on The Plaza downtown. It's always good food.

I have a book to mail off. It is a used one I sold on Amazon.com. I will do that before dinner. Bob napped this afternoon.

Later we went to dinner and had a great dinner.

The man on the right is our brother-in-law. Bob is on the left.

No comments: