Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Busyness

This will be a busy day. I am going to sit with my sister this morning so my brother-in-law can go to his breakfast. Their computer virus program is expiring on Thursday for some reason and I am going to check into that while I am there.

Then Bob and I are going to Chanute to meet Tony and Gay for lunch. It has been over a month since we have seen them. I have known Gay since I was 17 and she was 14. That's many years.

We were very tired last night and went to bed early. As usual, I did not sleep well. When I go to bed later, I sleep better. I let Slinky sleep in the kitchen last night since it got cold and damp. He's an old dog and cannot handle that kind of weather very well.

We got back from Chanute and I was entering a number in my checkbook and in checking out the date, realized this was our 55th wedding anniversary. Bob and I both forgot it. Luckily, we had had lunch with Gay and Tony and we called that our celebration.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

Margie...there's an award at my blog for you. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha!

Margie's Musings said...

Balisha, could you give me a link to it? I couldn't find it.

ChuckFu said...

Happy 55th Mom and Dad