Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Quiet Day

I went to stay with my sister this morning and when I got home I stayed home. They called about my car and it was one of the sensors and the cost for the repair was $160. I didn't think that was too bad. I will be giving it a workout this week to see if that was it alright. Tomorrow at 6:40, we will pick up Cyndi for her physical therapy at 8:30 and Bob has his consultation then too. We will leave Slinky out and hope to get back by 11:00 before it gets too hot for him. At 7:15 I get my hair done....color and cut. After the physical therapy, we will stop at Twigs and buy Leslie some hanging plants for her pagoda for her birthday.

In the afternoon I will probably just read. It will be awfully hot again and I want to stay out of the heat.

Thursday, I pick up Juanita in Independence at 12:00 noon and take her to Tulsa to the airport. Friday, Scott and Taresa are coming with Ashley and that night we will go eat out at the Tavern on the Plaza. That should be fun. They will stay with John and Leslie in their new house this time. Saturday night, John and Leslie are having a fireworks party. We will go out there for that. Then I fix the early breakfast at church Sunday morning and after church and lunch, we will leave to take me to the campgrounds for the week. You will all have a rest from my opinions and daily diary.

4 comments:

clairz said...

I don't know--it sounds pretty busy to me. I like the scheduled reading time in the afternoon.

My life here is so hard to predict with the house on the market. The showings are coming hard and fast, which means that everything has to be picked up all the time and no projects (like stripping the beds!) can get started.

I think I'll schedule some reading time for myself!

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds good, Clair!

Judy said...

Sounds like you need to rest up for the rest of the week! I always feel better after I get my hair cut and colored. Hope you and your family have a great 4th of July.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy The same to you and the rest of the bloggers.