Monday, June 29, 2009

Sick Cyndi

Cyndi is sick today so we won't be going to her therapy in Independence after all. I cleaned house all morning and did a thorough job of it. I washed all the floors, cleaned the bathrooms thoroughly and Bob vacuumed and then I dusted everything. I did two loads of wash and remade the bed with clean bedding.

I am bushed!

I also cleaned out Bob's truck. We went to Brahms to get milk and Bob stopped at Greg's to see if he knew what was wrong with my car. He had just looked it over. He thinks it is a sensor and will have to order it if that turns out to be what it is. He will verify it today one way or the other.

Tonight we will just stay home. We enjoyed being home last night but I spent yesterday afternoon working on my weekly letters and then the quarterly newsletter. The newsletter and even the weekly letter go out by e-mail to everyone except six people who do not have e-mail. So I mail theirs by snail mail.

No comments: